Due to the company's development needs, special needs to recruit the following partners:
1. Sales elite: several names, rich salary
1. Responsible for the sales and promotion of the company's products;
2. According to the marketing plan, complete the department sales indicators;
3. Develop new markets, develop new customers, and increase product sales;
4. Responsible for the collection of market information in the jurisdiction and analysis of competitors;
5. Responsible for the planning and execution of sales activities in the sales area, and complete the sales tasks;
6. Manage and maintain customer relationships and long-term strategic cooperation plans between customers.
1. College degree or above, marketing and other related majors;
2, 1-2 years of work experience in the sales industry, outstanding performance is preferred;
3, quick response, strong expression ability, strong communication skills and communication skills, with affinity;
4. Have certain market analysis and judgment ability, and good customer service awareness;
2. Electromechanical technical engineer: Several names are very rich
1. Complete the product testing work arranged by the company;
2. Complete product assembly, commissioning and warehousing;
2. Responsible for on-site installation, commissioning and training of the products assigned by the company;
3. Record the instrument problems found in the test, commissioning or field use and feedback the problem to the engineer and track the improvement;
4. Implement the company's after-sales service and communicate well with customers;
5, usually study business knowledge, accurately grasp the principles and maintenance technology of related equipment and equipment, and constantly improve the technical level of technology;
1. Electronics, software, mechanical related majors or those engaged in electronic technology related industries;
2, familiar with the single-chip, proficient in electronic circuits, familiar with the use of conventional tools;
3, familiar with computer hardware and software, computer operation is proficient;
4, clear thinking, good at thinking, able to analyze and solve problems independently;
5, no bad habits, no criminal record, integrity and integrity, strong sense of responsibility, work carefully, have a good team spirit;
6. Adapt to business trips in the field.
3. Network Marketing Specialist: Several Names
1. Responsible for the WeChat public platform (service number) channel and daily management, operation and promotion, including daily content editing, publishing and management.
2. Responsible for the daily management of the company's website, SEO, and technical team coordination and stability.
3. Integrate various network promotion modes, familiar with the network promotion process, familiar with the marketing channels and promotion methods of soft texts, forums, blogs, Q&A, Weibo, WeChat, etc., to enhance the company's brand image.
4. Cooperate with superiors and colleagues to improve and improve network planning, operation and marketing strategies, and actively propose innovative solutions;
5. Complete other temporary work assigned by the leadership.
1. College degree or above, relevant work experience requirements; experience with SEM and information flow advertising optimization is preferred;
2, have good communication skills and teamwork ability, with high sensitivity to information, good news hotspot judgment and title control ability;
3. Good learning ability, execution ability and sense of responsibility.
4. Tendering Commissioner: Several names are very generous
1. Collection of bidding information, production of bid documents and corresponding work involved in bidding;
2. Responsible for the preparation of bidding documents, the layout, printing, copying, and binding of the overall bidding documents, and completing the tender production as scheduled;
3. Assist the superior to do the bidding preparation for the project, and conduct business negotiations with the engineering department and the customer to determine the project schedule, quality, cost and other related matters;
4. Handling the problem of calculating the unit price and total price in the bidding process and reporting to the superiors in a timely manner to ensure that the quotation is accurate, reasonable and competitive;
5. Responsible for coordinating the problems in the process of preparing bid documents with the project leader and relevant departments of the company to ensure that the bid documents are delivered on time.
1. College degree or above, 4 years and above bidding experience;
2. Understand the bidding method, be familiar with the bidding process of the project, and have good professionalism;
3. Be familiar with the use of office software for the collection, typesetting, retrieval, etc. of project bidding documents.